<

How do I retrieve contact numbers from sim card to iphone? Phone works but no contact info.?

How do I retrieve contact numbers from sim card to iphone? Phone works but no contact info.?

Postby wilfredo12 » Sat Jul 16, 2011 8:15 am

My iphone works but the phone does not display my contact information. Pls. help.
wilfredo12

Postby gabriele53 » Sat Jul 16, 2011 8:23 am

My iphone works but the phone does not display my contact information. Pls. help.
Easy, there's a software called 4Media iPhone Contacts Transfer. Follow the link below.
gabriele53

<

Postby whittaker70 » Sat Jul 16, 2011 8:28 am

if you have them already saved on there you can do it by doing the following:
settings>mail and contacts>import from sim
whittaker70

Postby montaro7 » Sat Jul 16, 2011 8:30 am

i dont have an iphone but my droid lets me import contacts from my sim card. look in the settings somewhere
montaro7

Re: How do I retrieve contact numbers from sim card to iphon

Postby loveq » Sun Jul 31, 2011 9:17 am

WithTansee iPhone Transfer Contact, you can transfer the iPhone contact to computer as a txt file or ANTS file. Before the transfer, you can choose to transfer from a single contact or all contacts, You can choose transfer the contact to a TXT file or a ANTS file on PC. What’s more, you can protect the file with a password to keep your privacy.

loveq

Return to iPhone