<

How to sell an iphone app idea?

Postby daine42 » Sat Apr 21, 2012 1:19 pm

I have an amazing idea for an app for iphones or smart phones. How to I sell the idea? Development companies want me to pay them to creat the app. I want to sell the idea to for someone else to develop.
daine42

Postby cort95 » Sat Apr 21, 2012 1:21 pm

If you can create an actual app, you can sell the app. You CAN'T sell the idea because several thousand other people have already thought of it.
cort95

<

Postby darrance45 » Sat Apr 21, 2012 1:26 pm

Unfortunately good ideas are a dime a dozen and rarely in short supply, I suspect most developers have a backlog of ideas they don't have time to implement, have you looked through the 1/2 million apps on the itunes store to verify that it has not already been done. I suspect getting it done yourself is the most realistic action. The app market has reached a point where even a great idea is not certain to succeed, it takes a serious develop & marketing effort to make something that's profitable.

There are freelance developers in other countries that can create an app for $300 to $1200, there are also a couple of courses on managing the development of and marketing apps are available. they teach you step by step how to get one developed without having any special technical skills.

Some of these freelancers can be found on marketplaces like odesk, elance, scriptlance, freelancer.com
darrance45

Return to iPhone