<

How do i stop apps from running on my iphone?

Postby odwulf10 » Sat Jul 09, 2011 3:45 am

i just got an iphone with a limited data plan. i have apps like facebook that i can close out of but i can't seem to stop twitter or mail without completely deleting it. are these apps using my data if i'm not actively in them? if so, how do i stop them?
odwulf10

Postby gerrit66 » Sat Jul 09, 2011 3:53 am

The solution to this, is remove the app from the list of apps currently maintained for multitasking.

To do this, double-click the Home button to bring up the multitask bar. Now tap-hold on the app you wish to close until it begins to wiggle. Finally, tap on the minus badge that appears in the upper-left of the app's icon. The next time you launch the app, it will launch from scratch.
gerrit66

<

Postby cameron » Sat Jul 09, 2011 4:06 am

The solution to this, is remove the app from the list of apps currently maintained for multitasking.

To do this, double-click the Home button to bring up the multitask bar. Now tap-hold on the app you wish to close until it begins to wiggle. Finally, tap on the minus badge that appears in the upper-left of the app's icon. The next time you launch the app, it will launch from scratch.
Hello

I have just found this site where you can get real gifts like an ipad 2, iphone 4, and many other things, you just have to follow this 3 steps>

1.- Register at

http://doiop.com/appfree

2.- Complete one offer, some of them are completely real.

3.- Refer your friends and enjoy your gift once your friends have registered.
cameron

Postby benny32 » Sat Jul 09, 2011 4:08 am

Hold the app until all the apps are shaking , then click the little ex button , and wallah
benny32

Return to iPhone