<

How do I stop iTunes and iPhoto from opening every time I plug in my iPhone or iPod?

How do I stop iTunes and iPhoto from opening every time I plug in my iPhone or iPod?

Postby duron » Mon Aug 02, 2010 6:16 am

Go to the preferences and turn off that option. That's for iTunes, I'm not sure about iPhoto as I'm not on a Mac.
duron

Postby theros35 » Mon Aug 02, 2010 6:17 am

What he said, lol just got to summary on your itunes account and turn that feature off, as far as iphoto do not know anything about that.

-Apps and Reviews-
-DK-
~Itunes~

*Questions or Comments about an APP?
*Would like a review done for your app
-Give me an E-Mail any time at
[email protected]
theros35

<

Postby berto » Mon Aug 02, 2010 6:19 am

What he said, lol just got to summary on your itunes account and turn that feature off, as far as iphoto do not know anything about that.

-Apps and Reviews-
-DK-
~Itunes~

*Questions or Comments about an APP?
*Would like a review done for your app
-Give me an E-Mail any time at
[email protected]
I recommend iPod to iPod/Computer/iTunes Transfer which can transfer music, video,

playlist, photos from computer to iPod, iPod to computer, iPod to iPod without losing

anything.

Hope it helps!

More: http://www.obamadownload.com/html/Video/AVCWare-iPod-to-iPod-Computer-iTunes-

Transfer.html
Step by step guide: http://www.obamadownload.com/articles/iPod-Video/How-to-transfer-files

-from-PC-to-iPod-iPod-to-PCiTunes-iPod…

First you have to sign in the iTunes store on your computer. Go to iTunes then iTunes Store

and click on Sign in on the top right and sign in.

Afterwards authorize your computer to sync purchased content. Just go on the top part where

the File, Edit, and View stuff are and go on to Store then Authorize computer, input your

password and Done.

Then right click on your iPod touch in iTunes and click on Transfer Purchases.

This will only work with music purchased off the iTunes Store

Otherwise use SharePod to take music out of your iPod
berto

Postby nulte » Mon Aug 02, 2010 6:36 am

in the ipod in itunes, i think there is an option that says "open itunes when this ipod is attached". i could check for sure, but i can't connect my ipod at the moment. idk about iphoto. i have a measly pc.
hope that helped.
nulte

Return to iPhone