<

How do take pictures of your text messages?

Postby boetius29 » Sun Apr 03, 2011 12:45 am

Ok so I see all the time on facebook that my friends send pictures of a funny text message they have received to facebook. How do I do that? Do you have to have an iPhone to do that? I have a T-mobile MyTouch Slide 3G. Will someone help me please!?!?!?
boetius29

Postby weldon34 » Sun Apr 03, 2011 12:47 am

Ok so I see all the time on facebook that my friends send pictures of a funny text message they have received to facebook. How do I do that? Do you have to have an iPhone to do that? I have a T-mobile MyTouch Slide 3G. Will someone help me please!?!?!?
The I-phones can only do that... I am sorry!! I have the same phone and already asked everyone in the tmobile store and every keeps saying only iphones... sorry
weldon34

<

Postby garlen87 » Sun Apr 03, 2011 12:59 am

With an iPhone you press the 'hold' button and middle button down at the same time whilst it's on the text screen. Do the people on facebook posting the pictures have an iPhone by any chance..? I'm sorry I don't know how you do it with any other phone or even if you can :/ I think only iPhones can do that.
garlen87

Postby byme » Sun Apr 03, 2011 1:09 am

use a camera
byme

Return to iPhone