<

How to track an iphone 4 if it's been turned off?

Postby awnan38 » Fri Aug 12, 2011 1:49 pm

Went grocery shopping and later realized that I left my iphone 4 in the cart. Came back later to look for it but obviously, it wasn't there. I tried calling and texting but I think whoever found it has turned it off and taken out the sim card. Is there any way I can track it if the phone's been turned off? Any help is appreciated, thanks. :/
awnan38

Postby montes57 » Fri Aug 12, 2011 1:56 pm

Unfortunately, thieves can easily disable these things and reset all the data, I'm afraid it's going to be a really hard time to find it/ What you can do is go to the phone company and tell them to stop ur phone's service, like a credit card.. I seriously feel for you anyways… what you can do is follow these steps..

Step One: Cut a hole in the box… or find out if u have a warranty for it..
Step Two: Make sure everything was backed up on itunes and all
Step Three: Replace ur phone if you bought the warranty and sync it with your ipod. :) i hope it helps whatsoever n i hope u find it anyways with or without finding a possible way to track it. :D
montes57

<

Postby aiyetoro5 » Fri Aug 12, 2011 1:58 pm

Unfortunately no, I'm really sorry to say :(

If they haven't taken out your SIM card, talk to your carrier and see if they can locate it. If they can't, cancel your service or ask them for a replacement SIM card, and for them to disable your old one.

Sorry, I know my help isn't much , but it's the best I can do :S
Really sorry once again.
aiyetoro5

Postby fabroni » Fri Aug 12, 2011 2:07 pm

Same thing happened to me a while back ad there was nothing I could do but cancel my service, the sooner the better..
fabroni

Return to iPhone