<

How to transfer iphone photo library to computer?

Postby darcey76 » Tue Apr 05, 2011 2:51 am

My computer recently stuffed up so I took it to a place to get it fixed and I lost everything. So now the only place I have all my pictures is on my iphone. Not the ones in the camera roll the ones in the library, how can I get them onto my computer. Everything I've tried is just real trials and stuff and it only lets me transfer a few photos. I could email them all to myself but that would take way to long considering I have 807 photos. Is there any other possible way to do this?
darcey76

Postby jokin46 » Tue Apr 05, 2011 2:51 am

My computer recently stuffed up so I took it to a place to get it fixed and I lost everything. So now the only place I have all my pictures is on my iphone. Not the ones in the camera roll the ones in the library, how can I get them onto my computer. Everything I've tried is just real trials and stuff and it only lets me transfer a few photos. I could email them all to myself but that would take way to long considering I have 807 photos. Is there any other possible way to do this?
Hi claudia,
I came across the same trouble. I lost all my files, incluing my photos, music.
With the recommendation of my friend, I used iPhone Photos Backup to transfer iPhone photos, music to computer for bakcup.

http://www.ipod-to-computer.net/iphone-photos-backup.html

I hope it helps you, too!
jokin46

<

Postby huntley59 » Tue Apr 05, 2011 2:53 am

As known to all that iTunes do not allow you to move photos or other files from your iPhone to computer directly without any 3-rd party programs.
Import iPhone and run software
Install and run the Cucusoft iPhone/iTouch/iPod to Computer Transfer, then plug your iPhone in to the computer via USB cable. Click My Pictures and all your photos on iPhone will be listed on the software interface.
huntley59

Postby kealy78 » Tue Apr 05, 2011 3:06 am

Tipard iphone to pc transfer ultimate. It can do all this kind of file transfer from iphone to PC
kealy78

Postby coughlan31 » Tue Apr 05, 2011 3:08 am

don't worry, i think you could try this all in one software to solve this problem, Aiseesoft iPhone to Computer Transfer enables iPhone users to transfer all files, such as music, movies, TV shows, podcast, iTunes U, ringtone, ePub, PDF, audio books, camera roll, picture, voice memos, etc. from iPhone to PC. It can save SMS as .txt format and Contacts can be .vcf formats in the local disk.

it is all in one software just have this try.
coughlan31

Postby algy31 » Tue Apr 05, 2011 3:21 am

don't worry, i think you could try this all in one software to solve this problem, Aiseesoft iPhone to Computer Transfer enables iPhone users to transfer all files, such as music, movies, TV shows, podcast, iTunes U, ringtone, ePub, PDF, audio books, camera roll, picture, voice memos, etc. from iPhone to PC. It can save SMS as .txt format and Contacts can be .vcf formats in the local disk.

it is all in one software just have this try.
You can try tipard iphone to pc transfer, maybe it can help you!
algy31

Postby pelham » Tue Apr 05, 2011 3:30 am

In fact, you can use an iphone to computer transfer program to help.I personally use Cucusoft iPad/iPhone/iPod to Computer Transfer.It helps me to transfer my songs/videos/photos/playlists etc from iphone to my computer directly and safely.It works well for me,you can give it a try.
real purchase it at: http://www.dvd-video-soft.com/ipodconverter/ipod-itouch-iphone-transfer.html

It even has step-by-step guide on the whole process.
Hope it helps.
You can use http://www.google.com to search more
pelham

Re: How to transfer iphone photo library to computer?

Postby schwanns » Fri Dec 14, 2012 9:55 pm

install iphonebrowser - google for this tool.

connect iphone via usb
navigate to the following path :
var/mobile/Media/PhotoData/Sync/100SYNCD

The entire Photo Library is available here - save to PC using the iphonebrowser interface.
schwanns

Postby miahkmnwa » Wed Apr 17, 2013 7:00 am

To get movie files off your iPhone to the computer or iTunes, the most direct way is to use an iPhone transferring tool. Here we take iPubsoft iPhone to Computer Transfer as an example to show you how to transfer movies from iPhone to computer. This program is easy to use and works well with all iPhone models like iPhone 5,,iPhone 5S,iPhone 6, iPhone 4S, iPhone 4 and iPhone 3GS. Get the software to master the way on how to transfer videos from iPhone to PC.
miahkmnwa

Postby miahkmnwa » Sat Apr 27, 2013 5:37 am

Hi , The answer certainly is yes have the way ! Transferring pictures to your computer from iPhone is quite simple if you have a third-party transferring tool: iPubsoft iPhone to Computer Transfer. It is a user-friendly application designed to help you backup all your iPhone contents, including music, videos, books, TV shows, playlists and more to PC in 1-2-3 steps. Check the guide URL= ipubsoft(DOT)com/iphone/transfer-photos-from-iphone-to-computer.html below if you want to transfer iPhone pictures to computer.
miahkmnwa

Next

Return to iPhone