<

How do I transfer pictures from my phone to my iPhone or my computer?

Postby atahalne » Sun Jan 23, 2011 4:24 pm

How do I transfer pictures from my old cell phone to my iPhone or computer using a memory card?
atahalne

Postby rolfe » Sun Jan 23, 2011 4:28 pm

since you have a memory card you can connect the card with your iphone or computer.
but if you met the problem of format, i recommend you have a try the 4Easysoft iPhone Rip,
it can help you rip iPhone video to Computer, copy video/photo from iPhone to PC for any occasion, like backup iPhone files for more available capacity, for the losing of your iPhone or something else.
just google it and have a try!
hope i can help you!
rolfe

<

Postby howard » Sun Jan 23, 2011 4:41 pm

Really simple. You can either plug in your pictures from your phone right into your computer through a cable that should have come with your phone. Drag these into itunes when your iphone is plugged in and they should be saved. Sync your iphone.

Another option if you can't find the cord is to email the pictures from your phone to your PC. If you access your email from your iphone, you can purchase and save those pictures right there without having to touch your PC. Hope this helps!
howard

Postby lambart23 » Sun Jan 23, 2011 4:44 pm

Really simple. You can either plug in your pictures from your phone right into your computer through a cable that should have come with your phone. Drag these into itunes when your iphone is plugged in and they should be saved. Sync your iphone.

Another option if you can't find the cord is to email the pictures from your phone to your PC. If you access your email from your iphone, you can purchase and save those pictures right there without having to touch your PC. Hope this helps!
Try to use Aiseesoft iPhone Transfer, it is a professional iphone transfer.It can import video and audio, photo files or folders on PC to iPhone directly without iTunes. Backup files (video, audio, photo, ringtone) from iPhone to local disk without loss. Furthermore, Aiseesoft iPhone Transfer helps you convert DVDs, videos, audios to iPhone compatible videos/audios, and import those files to iPhone without other software, even make iPhone ringtone for your iPhone. Because iPod and iPhone have the same function in the field of multimedia, this iPhone Transfer is also applied to iPod.
If you want to have a try, you can search it in google.
lambart23

Postby wynford » Sun Jan 23, 2011 4:47 pm

connect your phone to your computer with a cable normally theyre sold witht hem and im sure ou can get it on to the computer then connect your iphone to your computer and do the same thing except get it from your computer but you should be more specific what kind of phone is it?
wynford

Postby marchland » Sun Jan 23, 2011 5:03 pm

If you cellphone having blue tooth then you can transfer via Blue tooth and also via card reader.
marchland

Return to iPhone