<

How to unlock a stolen iphone?

Postby treabhar6220 » Sat Jul 23, 2011 5:02 am

i lent my older brother my iphone 3g because he lost his- i thought why not be a good sister though obviously i stressed that he should be careful with it, he went to his friends house for his birthday
so the next day i asked for it back he said that he left it at his friends house- i was angry but there was nothing i could do about it. a week passed and i asked for it and apparently his Friend was off to london and his house was locked- i was fuming but the next day he told me that some one had swiped it from his pocket and ran away into a crowd of people at the party.
i cried- yes i know its only a phone but i was my iphone- the holy grail of phones
the next week he got a me a new iphone and it was in the case and everything and i thought wow where did he get the money for this but i found out eventually that he had bought it off of someone stolen for £200 i was angry but he told me that i might as well keep it seeing as it was tit for tat as someone stole mine- i know that doesn't justify my keeping it but the iphone was the only nice thing iv ever had- so basically its as chunky itouch- i cant call or text - i have access to the interent but i hate having to carry around my crappy sony ercisson thats like 15 yrs old- two days ago the ericsson died on me- it was a good run but i really want to use my iphone- its a 3g would anyone know how to unlock my phone so i can put a sim in it and use it.
treabhar6220

Postby huxley53 » Sat Jul 23, 2011 5:07 am

go to pound store
huxley53

<

Postby romney » Sat Jul 23, 2011 5:15 am

he ress one way
just plug it in to iTunes and it should ask you if you want to erase and sync into your iTunes, just say yes. if that doesn't work try going under the iTunes options for the iPhone and there should be an icon that says refresh or something like that.(this restores it to its original settings)
romney

Postby elsworth » Sat Jul 23, 2011 5:17 am

You have to restore the phone in itunes if you have a previous backup or go to my friend's site and research how to jailbreak that iphone. It involves putting the iphone in DFU mode and running an application called redsnow and then ultrasnow... check it out.. Its not the end of the world!
elsworth

Postby fang » Sat Jul 23, 2011 5:18 am

You have to restore the phone in itunes if you have a previous backup or go to my friend's site and research how to jailbreak that iphone. It involves putting the iphone in DFU mode and running an application called redsnow and then ultrasnow... check it out.. Its not the end of the world!
I sooooo don't belive you! I bet you stole it and now don't know how to unlock it! LOL!
fang

Postby rogelio » Sat Jul 23, 2011 5:22 am

I sooooo don't belive you! I bet you stole it and now don't know how to unlock it! LOL!
Jailbreak it... use search engines for jailbreak
rogelio

Return to iPhone