<

How to use song for ring tone on iphone?

Postby amoz » Fri Jan 14, 2011 12:01 pm

i have transferred a song from my pc to my iphone & would like to use it as a ring tone but cant fathom it out, are there any clever people out there who could point an old duffer like me in the right direction
regards
amoz

Postby perry » Fri Jan 14, 2011 12:14 pm

1.Select a music clip that you want to use as your ringtone.

Click the "Upload" button. Browse through your list of songs. You can upload songs in the following formats: MP3, Ogg Vorbis and AAC. When you find the song you want to use as a ringtone, select the song and click "Open." The song will begin uploading.

Drag the blue box with your mouse to select where you want the ringtone to start and stop. You can select up to 30 seconds of the song to use for a ringtone. Click "Create Ringtone."

Enter the artist and title for the ringtone. Click "Done." You can now purchase your ringtone. Select "purchase ringtone for iPhone" from the list of options. Select "Save File" from the box that pops up, and click "OK." Your ringtone will purchase to your computer.

Read more: How to Make Song Ringtones for an iPhone 3G | eHow.com http://www.ehow.com/how_5786921_make-song-ringtones-iphone-3g.html#ixzz18C5vEbJU
perry

<

Postby rawls » Fri Jan 14, 2011 12:21 pm

Try this iPhone ringtone maker.
Tipard iPhone 4G Ringtone Maker provides you with an all-in-one solution to make your own ringtone for iPhone 4.

This iPhone 4G Ringtone Maker can convert almost all mainstream video/audio formats including MPEG, WMV, MP4, DivX, MOV, RM, AAC, WMA, MP3 to iPhone 4 M4R ringtone.

You can even rip all popular DVDs to iPhone 4 ringtone and then transfer converted ringtones to iPhone without any loss. Plus, it has been newly upgraded with more powerful compatibility.

Hope this can help you
Good luck my friend.
rawls

Return to iPhone