<

How will i know if someone has blocked me from texting or calling them on their iphone? like what happens?

How will i know if someone has blocked me from texting or calling them on their iphone? like what happens?

Postby jaryn » Sat Jul 02, 2011 1:26 am

this is urgent!!!!! correct answers will help greatly. i just want to know if i text/call them on their iphone and my number is blocked what will happen? like will i know?
jaryn

Postby amwolf26 » Sat Jul 02, 2011 1:29 am

Is tht u Brittney? U STALKER!
*B***H Slap*
amwolf26

<

Postby divon » Sat Jul 02, 2011 1:32 am

do you mean YOUR # is "blocked/private" by your carrier?
because if it is, then on the call display of your "friends" phone, it will either say "BLOCKED" or "PRIVATE" kinda like my home phone.........
BUT if you mean that they were able to BLOCK you from calling their phone (which some carriers can provide).... then what you should really be wondering is " why? " and re-evaluate the friendship........maybe it's OVER? ( are you one of those over talkative type, just cant seem to stop talking?) (could be that they just dont want to deal with you "issues" right now) ..... you get the point...........
divon

Postby algie » Sat Jul 02, 2011 1:50 am

You won't know they wouldn't recieve the text/call they can text/call you unless you blocked them.
algie

Return to iPhone