<

How do you delete old songs from your iPhone?

Postby joby77 » Thu Jun 13, 2013 5:33 pm

I need help to permanently delete a few old songs from my iPhone. For the past couple of hours or so I have been removing the ones I want off from any playlists they're involved in and the 'purchased' and 'library' sections on iTunes on my laptop. When I sync my iPhone to my laptop after deleting them, they just appear again where I've just deleted them from and they're still on my phone.

Plus, all the songs I've selected to go on my iPhone, new ones I've purchase, are on my phone, but all the ones I DON'T want on my phone, are still on it! How do I get rid of these unwanted songs? Any help? :(
joby77

Postby layne » Thu Jun 13, 2013 5:38 pm

I need help to permanently delete a few old songs from my iPhone. For the past couple of hours or so I have been removing the ones I want off from any playlists they're involved in and the 'purchased' and 'library' sections on iTunes on my laptop. When I sync my iPhone to my laptop after deleting them, they just appear again where I've just deleted them from and they're still on my phone.

Plus, all the songs I've selected to go on my iPhone, new ones I've purchase, are on my phone, but all the ones I DON'T want on my phone, are still on it! How do I get rid of these unwanted songs? Any help? :(
when you go into iTunes with your iPhone plugged in view your iPhone.
then go to the the music tab in your iphone on itunes.
there you can choose witch songs you want to sync to your iphone and witch you dont.
after that to delete the songs that you dont want on your iphone then just slide your finger right on the song/album/artist that you want to delete and a red delete button should show up on the name of the song.
press it and that song or whatever will be deleted!

i hope that that helps you!
layne

<

Postby jonatan25 » Thu Jun 13, 2013 5:41 pm

when you go into iTunes with your iPhone plugged in view your iPhone.
then go to the the music tab in your iphone on itunes.
there you can choose witch songs you want to sync to your iphone and witch you dont.
after that to delete the songs that you dont want on your iphone then just slide your finger right on the song/album/artist that you want to delete and a red delete button should show up on the name of the song.
press it and that song or whatever will be deleted!

i hope that that helps you!
Hi. Try deleting the songs on your iPhone. To do this, swipe left on the name of the song/album/artist you want to delete. Press delete. This should permanently delete it from the phone, but it shouldn't delete it from your computer.

Hope this helps ;)
Good luck!!!
jonatan25

Return to iPhone