my screen on my tmobile clique broke so my cousin said she would give me her extra iphone
4. it is a verizon iphone 4 and i want to jailbreak it so i can be able to use it for tmobile.. but i dont know how to do that..?? please && thankyou
- Posts: 100
- Joined: Fri Sep 11, 2009 11:39 pm
It isn't possible. T-Mobile uses GSM technology for their network. Verizon uses CDMA. They aren't compatible with each other. So it isn't possible. Sorry!
- Posts: 96
- Joined: Fri Sep 04, 2009 6:58 pm
Sup, this is truly neat!! The completely new new iphone
is simply being offered away because involving an overstock. You have to end up being prompt before they stop giving them away however.
- Posts: 107
- Joined: Sun Jan 17, 2010 6:22 pm
You don't. The Verizon iPhone
is a CDMA phone which cannot be used on any GSM network.
- Posts: 106
- Joined: Wed Dec 09, 2009 8:13 pm
- Posts: 94
- Joined: Thu Jan 27, 2011 12:03 am
Return to iPhone
- When tmobile and at&t merge, will tmobile users be allowed to get the iphone?
by lon48 » Fri Jun 24, 2011 3:26 am
- 3 Replies
- 407 Views
- Last post by medredydd62
Fri Jun 24, 2011 4:00 am
- Is the iphone available for tmobile users?
by aghy » Wed Oct 10, 2012 1:47 pm
- 2 Replies
- 288 Views
- Last post by avitul18
Wed Oct 10, 2012 1:53 pm
- Iphone and Tmobile users only! Easy quesion?
by halfdan93 » Sun Jun 20, 2010 5:26 am
- 2 Replies
- 209 Views
- Last post by tarleton49
Sun Jun 20, 2010 5:36 am
- Verizon iPhone 4s on Tmobile?
by orsen95 » Wed Apr 25, 2012 8:28 am
- 4 Replies
- 1638 Views
- Last post by dom
Wed Apr 25, 2012 8:48 am
- Is the iPhone going to be available to VERIZON users?
by felix » Tue Jun 22, 2010 6:38 am
- 7 Replies
- 397 Views
- Last post by rafaele
Tue Jun 22, 2010 7:05 am
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: aethelbeorht14, blagden, clementius55, cuarto, farquharson96, finin2, frey, goddard, Google [Bot], hring, joyanna, kei14, Majestic-12 [Bot], marcel86, mattias, morvan18, murphey77, perryn70, ramm54, rumenea99, seamus, sumarville78, yorath60 and 29 guests