<

My Iphone charger broke is there a way i could get a new one or would i have to purchase one?

My Iphone charger broke is there a way i could get a new one or would i have to purchase one?

Postby coughlan31 » Fri Aug 17, 2012 5:30 am

i go through sprint and have an iphone 4. my charger broke and my phone is still under warranty is there any way i could get a new charger for real or would i have to by one?
coughlan31

Postby alston86 » Fri Aug 17, 2012 5:35 am

You need to call Apple or go to an Apple Retail Store and organise a replacement. If it was accidental damage or the iPhone is out of warranty (1 year, unless you pay for an AppleCare Protection Plan then it's 2 years) then they will need you to pay for the replacement. If its still under warranty the replacement will be real.
alston86

<

Postby zadornin41 » Fri Aug 17, 2012 5:39 am

Depends on how you charger broke. If you cause it in anyway, then no. But if it's by accident, then yes, but you would have to prove that it's not your fault. Good luck.
zadornin41

Return to iPhone