<

My Iphone dies at half battery?

Postby manuel47 » Tue Sep 06, 2011 10:44 am

My Iphone 3gs is dieing at half battery. It also dies if I go on the internet for more than about 2 minutes or if take pictures for more than about 5 minutes. I just got a new battery and that didn't help at all. When I plug it in after it dies it show the battery with the charge signal all the way down in the red but when it turns on the batter life is more than 75%... Please help me fix this
manuel47

Postby ekon » Tue Sep 06, 2011 10:46 am

It maybe a problem with the phone and may have like a power leak, your best bet probably was to try return it to apple (only if you had warranty left) but to replace the battery you had to take the phone apart, which Voids the warranty.. You could phone up your nearest Apple store and make an appointment to speak to someone at the Genius bar inside the Apple shop, or just take it to where you bought it from and if it's a network shop and you're on a contract they probably won't know about the battery thing and probably would replace it......... Woah, Good luck
ekon

<

Postby abhay100 » Tue Sep 06, 2011 10:55 am

It maybe a problem with the phone and may have like a power leak, your best bet probably was to try return it to apple (only if you had warranty left) but to replace the battery you had to take the phone apart, which Voids the warranty.. You could phone up your nearest Apple store and make an appointment to speak to someone at the Genius bar inside the Apple shop, or just take it to where you bought it from and if it's a network shop and you're on a contract they probably won't know about the battery thing and probably would replace it......... Woah, Good luck
since u just got a new battery, somthin must be wrong with your iphone, go get it checked out
abhay100

Return to iPhone