<

Iphone 4 Ear Speaker Buzzing?

Postby suthfeld » Wed Jan 19, 2011 9:49 pm

Hi,

I have recently got an Iphone 4 and when speaking to people I can hear a slight buzzing noise in the ear piece, like when you put a phone near the radio sort of interference.

My network carrier is O2 I have tried using the phone in different locations and the problem is still there. I have tried resetting / restoring the phone, none of this has helped.

Has anyone else ever experienced this problem with the Iphone 4 if so how did they fix it?

Thanks
suthfeld

Postby santos » Wed Jan 19, 2011 9:51 pm

Hi,

I have recently got an Iphone 4 and when speaking to people I can hear a slight buzzing noise in the ear piece, like when you put a phone near the radio sort of interference.

My network carrier is O2 I have tried using the phone in different locations and the problem is still there. I have tried resetting / restoring the phone, none of this has helped.

Has anyone else ever experienced this problem with the Iphone 4 if so how did they fix it?

Thanks
I have not heard of this before. It sounds like there is a problem with the speakers though as my old Nokia N96 used to do this. You need to make an appointment with your nearest Apple store and tell them. If it is still in warranty they will replace it for you ?
santos

Return to iPhone