<

My iphone is frozen how do i unlock it?

Postby silsby » Fri Mar 11, 2011 5:07 pm

my iphone is frozen how do i unlock it none of the buttons work
silsby

Postby jorge » Fri Mar 11, 2011 5:11 pm

take it to the store, they will help fix it.
jorge

<

Postby oroitz » Fri Mar 11, 2011 5:14 pm

Here are the steps recommended by Apple to fix a frozen iPhone screen:

1. As with any computer or electronic device, you should first try to restart the device. Besides being the easiest troubleshooting technique, this will fix the majority of cases where the iPhone is frozen and won’t respond. It sounds simple, I know, but restarting your iPhone will correct many of the known issues associated with the device.
2. To turn the device off, you need to push (and hold) the sleep/wake button until the red slider shows up on your screen. Next, move the slider with your finger until the iPhone turns off — the screen will go dark when this happens.
3. Turn your iPhone back on by pressing and holding the sleep/wake button. Hold the button until the Apple logo appears on the screen, and then release.
4. This will fix the majority of cases where the iPhone screen is frozen and unresponsive. If it restarts but is still frozen, try holding down the Home button for about eight seconds. This should close down any applications that aren’t responding, which is usually what causes the screen to freeze up in the first place.
5. After closing down any applications (step 4), try to restart the iPhone again (step 2).
6. Did this fix the problem? If not, you may need to reset your device. To reset your iPhone, you will need to press the Sleep/Wake button and the Home button at the same time — and hold them for 10 seconds or more. Keep holding the buttons until the screen goes black. You may see a red “power off” slider while holding the buttons — that’s okay. Keep holding them until the Apple logo appears on the screen.
7. The steps listed above will fix the majority of cases where the iPhone screen is frozen up. If you are still having problems after performing these steps, try the following…
8. Is your iPhone screen still frozen at this point? If so, you are screwed! Just kidding. You might just need to remove some of the content that’s on your device. Did this fix your frozen iPhone screen, or is it still acting up? Or, you might have to reset all of the settings for your device (different from the reset process in step 6). To do this, tap “settings” on your screen … then “general” … then “reset” … and then “reset all settings.”
9. Lastly, you might also want to restore your iPhone through your iTunes program. To do this, connect your phone to iTunes through your computer, and then click on “Restore” in the summary area.
i hope this may help if not contact with an apple expert
oroitz

Postby maurice83 » Fri Mar 11, 2011 5:19 pm

Yes You can Unlock the Apple I-Phone ...You can use the Remote Unlock service............Here
http://www.prounlocking.com/apple-iphone/rs8wp9/ and Unlock it from Network Lock...I unlocked from Brazil Vivo Network Lock...You check Unlock Service for Your Country,Network etc and Unlock it....
maurice83

Postby condon62 » Fri Mar 11, 2011 5:25 pm

If holding down the power and center bottom doesn't work then try plugging it to the computer and wait to see what happens. If that doesn't work Idk I geuss take it to your cellular provider.
condon62

Postby alger » Fri Mar 11, 2011 5:29 pm

Charge it and hold the button for startup if that doesent work take it to the service or ask a friend
alger

Postby faron » Fri Mar 11, 2011 5:46 pm

d
faron

Re: My iphone is frozen how do i unlock it?

Postby Andy » Wed Oct 23, 2013 9:46 am

1. Try to reboot device
2. Try to update iOS
3. Repair button
4. Or may be you need unlock? If answer yes you can unlock it:
4.1 Software - try ultrasn0w or SAM unlock method
4.2 Permanently unlock iphone for example letsunlockiphone5[.]com
Andy

Return to iPhone