<

IPhone frozen, picture of USB cord with an arrow pointing to an iTunes picture?

Postby teryysone » Sat Jul 17, 2010 1:38 pm

Help!!! My iPhone is stuck/frozen on this screen wth a picture of a usb cord with an arrow pointing to an iTunes icon of a CD. This has happened before, every time I hook my iPhone up to my stupid computer. I don't understand what to do and why it does this!!!!!!!! Any advice please???????
teryysone

Postby chizkiya46 » Sat Jul 17, 2010 1:43 pm

You iPhone is in DFU muse this means that it has crashed and must be restored to it's original setting then you must restore from a back up hopefully you have synced it up to iTunes and backed up or else a of you information is gone to restore it just plug it in to iTunes and then click restore it will only take 20 minutes
chizkiya46

<

Postby frayn88 » Sat Jul 17, 2010 2:00 pm

You iPhone is in DFU muse this means that it has crashed and must be restored to it's original setting then you must restore from a back up hopefully you have synced it up to iTunes and backed up or else a of you information is gone to restore it just plug it in to iTunes and then click restore it will only take 20 minutes
update to itunes 9.2
frayn88

Postby obrian » Sat Jul 17, 2010 2:02 pm

I actually searched the similar question a few days ago. in trying to search the answer I ended up getting the iOS4 for real from www.theiphone4central.tk!! the phone is scheduled for delivery in 2 days n i'm so happy!!

Good luck
obrian

Return to iPhone