<

My iphone 3G is passcode locked, i dont know the passcode, how do i unlock t?

Postby madelhari » Mon Jan 17, 2011 7:45 am

my 20 month old daughter was playing with my iphone and some how she passcoded it locked. we dont know the passcode. we can not use it now except to receive calls. any help on how to unlock it would be greatly appreciated.
madelhari

Postby huldiberaht » Mon Jan 17, 2011 7:54 am

my 20 month old daughter was playing with my iphone and some how she passcoded it locked. we dont know the passcode. we can not use it now except to receive calls. any help on how to unlock it would be greatly appreciated.
Flash it or call the service provider and get the Master reset Code and reset the Mobile....
huldiberaht

<

Postby hulbard » Mon Jan 17, 2011 7:57 am

im so sorry but the only way to unlock it is to do a system restore and hope it was backed up really good. You can call apple and they will walk you through the steps or if you want you can follow these steps. take and hold the home button until it powers down but keep holding it when you plug it in to itunes soon it will ask you if you want to do a system restore and your going to select yes. I would personally have a apple person walk me through it in case you don't do something right. i am so sorry. the same thing happened to me where i got locked out. :( hope this answer helped you even though its not what you wanted to hear
hulbard

Postby gilmat33 » Mon Jan 17, 2011 8:00 am

just format phone using i tunes

see
http://www.cables4phones.net
or www.cables4phones.net
gilmat33

Return to iPhone