<

IPhone screen cracked with OtterBox on?

Postby shishiesh31 » Sun Sep 16, 2012 3:17 pm

I dropped my phone, shattering the screen and breaking my OtterBox, I've heard OtterBox will sometimes replace your iPhone if it breaks while inside the OtterBox case because of their whole "iPhone won't break" code, is that true? I know my friends mom did that but she had an iPhone 3 and I have and iPhone 4.
Thank you :)
shishiesh31

Postby caith64 » Sun Sep 16, 2012 3:19 pm

I dropped my phone, shattering the screen and breaking my OtterBox, I've heard OtterBox will sometimes replace your iPhone if it breaks while inside the OtterBox case because of their whole "iPhone won't break" code, is that true? I know my friends mom did that but she had an iPhone 3 and I have and iPhone 4.
Thank you :)
I've never hear of them doing that. Their warranty which is also on their website says that under no circumstances will they cover any device in one of their cases.
caith64

<

Re: IPhone screen cracked with OtterBox on?

Postby repairsuniverse » Mon Sep 17, 2012 4:15 pm

[quote="caith64"][quote]I dropped my phone, shattering the screen and breaking my OtterBox, I've heard OtterBox will sometimes replace your iPhone if it breaks while inside the OtterBox case because of their whole "iPhone won't break" code, is that true? I know my friends mom did that but she had an iPhone 3 and I have and iPhone 4.

If the warranty on the phone is not covered by physical damage then I suggest repairing it. You do not need to buy a new phone or spend money on labor costs. We offer all the parts and tools and even video guides to help you repair your Iphone yourself. Feel real to chat with us for immediate assistance at RepairsUniverse
repairsuniverse

Return to iPhone