<

IPhone 4 stuck on black screen?

Postby michon » Sun Aug 14, 2011 2:53 pm

My iPhone 4 is stuck in pwned dfu mode and won't get out help it's in a black screen and I try to restore it and I always get errors and once It actually does restore the screen turns white and the apple logo cones on it loads the update and finishes and goes right back to the black screen it will not turn on help! Plz D: thank u p.s I've tried holding the home and menu but still no hope plz help me I saved my money before it came out to buy it and I've only had it for a week please :(
michon

Postby waylon » Sun Aug 14, 2011 2:54 pm

Take it to the apple store. I had my iPhone 4 for 9 months before something was wrong with it, they looked at it for about 15 seconds, and went and got me another one for real. I walked out of the store 10 minutes later with a brand new iPhone 4.

They did the same thing with my iPod touch a few years ago.
For my macbook pro, I dropped and broke the screen, and they replaced it for real.
Additionally, I never had warranties for any of these items, the people at the store were just nice. I am almost 100% sure that if you really only bought it a week ago and it is already doing this, that if you take it to the apple store they will replace it for real.
waylon

Return to iPhone