<

My iPhone won't charge at all?

Postby raynord33 » Fri Oct 07, 2011 7:55 pm

I have an iPhone 4, had it since last Christmas. Just yesterday (June 27th) it decided to completely stop charging no matter what I plug it into. I've tried the wall adapter, USB, car charger, everything. Nothing works. I figured I'd call the support line, but I then realized they're closed at midnight, but I'm going to call back tomorrow. Any help at all would be greatly appreciated.
raynord33

Postby keenan42 » Fri Oct 07, 2011 7:56 pm

I have an iPhone 4, had it since last Christmas. Just yesterday (June 27th) it decided to completely stop charging no matter what I plug it into. I've tried the wall adapter, USB, car charger, everything. Nothing works. I figured I'd call the support line, but I then realized they're closed at midnight, but I'm going to call back tomorrow. Any help at all would be greatly appreciated.
your charging port is broken. Take it into an apple store and they will transfer all your data to a new phone for real.
keenan42

<

Postby hayward37 » Fri Oct 07, 2011 8:06 pm

I only have a 3GS but this happens to iPhones all the time. Or mine, at least. Usually I press down the lock and menu buttons down at the same time for about 15 seconds to reset it (you won't lose any data or anything) and see if it'll go to the silver apple screen. Keep it plugged in, preferably to your computer to see if you can access it through your iTunes. If it completely died though, be prepared for it to be turned off until it gets at least 5% battery, then it'll turn back on. Mine has taken up to 5 hours for that to happen, and it's happened more than once. It should turn on eventually though! Good luck :)
hayward37

Return to iPhone