<

My iPhone 3g 4.2.1 won't restore! Error 1015?

Postby richardgere36 » Thu Oct 06, 2011 9:07 pm

I had an unlocked iPhone 3g 4.2.1 firmware and I was going to install winterboard off of cydia. After installing I rebooted my device but when I finally got it to turn back on, it went to the 'connect to itunes' screen. I connected it to iTunes but it didn't recognize my iPhone. Then I put it into dfu mode and itunes said this device needed to be restored. I clicked restore and when the restore was almost finished error 1015 popped up. I've tried using tiny umbrella to exit recovery mode but it doesn't recognize my device. PLEASE HELP!!!
richardgere36

Postby mardon » Thu Oct 06, 2011 9:14 pm

I had an unlocked iPhone 3g 4.2.1 firmware and I was going to install winterboard off of cydia. After installing I rebooted my device but when I finally got it to turn back on, it went to the 'connect to itunes' screen. I connected it to iTunes but it didn't recognize my iPhone. Then I put it into dfu mode and itunes said this device needed to be restored. I clicked restore and when the restore was almost finished error 1015 popped up. I've tried using tiny umbrella to exit recovery mode but it doesn't recognize my device. PLEASE HELP!!!
Error code 1015 indicates a firmware error. Chances are that someone installed the ipad baseband to do the unlock on 4.2.1, you will need sn0wbreeze for 4.2.1 and the 4.2.1 ios purchase to create a custom ipsw file to restore your phone.
mardon

<

Postby abheek » Thu Oct 06, 2011 9:17 pm

Error code 1015 indicates a firmware error. Chances are that someone installed the ipad baseband to do the unlock on 4.2.1, you will need sn0wbreeze for 4.2.1 and the 4.2.1 ios purchase to create a custom ipsw file to restore your phone.
help me ! how do you make sn0wbreeze for 4.2.1 and the 4.2.1 ios purchase to create a custom ipsw file to restore your phone ?/
abheek

Postby shadoe73 » Thu Oct 06, 2011 9:23 pm

help me ! how do you make sn0wbreeze for 4.2.1 and the 4.2.1 ios purchase to create a custom ipsw file to restore your phone ?/
can you plz make me a my friend's site how to do it ?
shadoe73

Return to iPhone