<

My iPhone won't send or receive pictures?

Postby yasuo » Mon Nov 15, 2010 12:15 am

I recently got a used iPhone, and it won't send or receive pictures! I have tried restoring it, updating it, and I know that MMS messaging is on. When I am texting, I can see the camera button in the lower left corner, and if I try to send a message it shows a red exclamation point next to the picture. If someone sends one to me, I never recieve it. Any ideas on what I could do?

Thanks!
yasuo

Postby victorino5 » Mon Nov 15, 2010 12:24 am

Hi, try these steps : )

1. Reset Network Settings. Go to Settings > General > [scroll down] Reset > Rest Network Settings
2. Reset All Settings. Go to Settings > General > [scroll down] Reset > Rest All Settings
3. Check if MMS is turned on in Settings > Messages
4. Restore your iPhone using iTunes, and set it up as a new iPhone instead of restoring the back up.
5. Check if you have new carrier settings available. Go to Settings > General > About to check.
6. Find the MMS settings for your Carrier on Google, and set them up in Settings > General > Network > Cellular Data Network > MMS
7. Settings -> General -> Network -> Cellular Data Network -> Under mms, fill inn APN, MMSC and MMS Proxy for your carrier. Then the Camera sign will appear again next to your textbox in messages!
victorino5

Return to iPhone