<

Iphone 4s wont do anything?

Postby haukr84 » Wed May 02, 2012 10:05 pm

Yesterday i was using my phone and it was fine. i put it aside for a while and i guess the battery ran out or something. the screen looked like it was on but blank (as oppose to being off). it wouldnt do anything so i let the battery drain until the morning so i could recharge it. when i woke up my phone was on with 3% battery so i just plugged it in to charge. after a few hours, it still wont do any. now the screen is just turned off. i tried to re-set it by holding down the lock button and home but it didnt do anythinhg. i tried to connect it to my computer but it doesnt even show up.

earlier yesterday, i did use it with my hands wet coming out of the shower. i dont think this is the reason though since it did work for the rest of the night until i set it aside.
haukr84

Postby conlin15 » Wed May 02, 2012 10:10 pm

I would take it to a apple store if I were you. Told them the problem and possibly get a new one. They will try restart it for sure but as you mentioned they are not working. I think you've done everything that I would have done so take it to a apple store for them to check.
conlin15

Return to iPhone