<

My iphone wont let me restore after i Jailbreak it?

Postby linly55 » Sun Sep 25, 2011 7:21 am

How can i get rid of cydia and everything. In itunes it wont let me restore or update it. A window keeps popping up that sais it isnt requested for the build or something like that.
linly55

Postby nikolaus » Sun Sep 25, 2011 7:30 am

put the ipod into dfu mode. turn off ipod hold power button for 3 seconds than continue holding power button and hold home button for 10 seconds.release power button keep holding home button for 10 seconds. itunes should say that it has detected an ipod in recovery mode. restore it :) if you have any more questions go to my website at blu3sn0w.com and click on the forum tab at the top. if you have any more questions, post them there and i will help you:)!
nikolaus

<

Postby lapidoth46 » Sun Sep 25, 2011 7:33 am

put the ipod into dfu mode. turn off ipod hold power button for 3 seconds than continue holding power button and hold home button for 10 seconds.release power button keep holding home button for 10 seconds. itunes should say that it has detected an ipod in recovery mode. restore it :) if you have any more questions go to my website at blu3sn0w.com and click on the forum tab at the top. if you have any more questions, post them there and i will help you:)!
HA sucks
lapidoth46

Return to iPhone