<

My iphone 4 wont play videos in HD or clearly for any videos on my friend's site and stuff. why?

My iphone 4 wont play videos in HD or clearly for any videos on my friend's site and stuff. why?

Postby drywsone94 » Sat Jan 08, 2011 4:45 pm

I have an iPhone 4 and it wont play any videos in HD or in any good quality.. my cousin has an iPhone 4 and it plays videos in HD... my friend has a 3gs and it plays videos in HD.. mine doesnt.. help?
drywsone94

Postby amhuinn13 » Sat Jan 08, 2011 4:48 pm

I have an iPhone 4 and it wont play any videos in HD or in any good quality.. my cousin has an iPhone 4 and it plays videos in HD... my friend has a 3gs and it plays videos in HD.. mine doesnt.. help?
I looked the same question last week. in attempting to search the solution I found a way to obtain a new iphone for real from theiphone4guide.tk!!! the iOS4 is scheduled for delivery any days now n i'm so happy!!!

Good luck and have a new phone
amhuinn13

<

Postby bernard58 » Sat Jan 08, 2011 4:51 pm

I would recommend you try iConvert.

It is as powerful as much as it is simple to use.
It converts to iPod, iPhone, iPad. It has a slider for adjusting the quality of the output, sends to iTunes automatically after conversion is finished, and it works pretty well.

purchase it here: http://www.iconvertvideo.com/

1. Add or drag and drop your videos to iConvert
2. Select your device
3. Adjust file size/quality slide bar
4. Click convert, and you're ready to go!

You will find your videos in your iTunes library, converted, optimized, and ready to sync to your iPod.
bernard58

Postby pascoe » Sat Jan 08, 2011 5:06 pm

First off, technically, you can't play a video in HD on an iPhone of any type [that's the iPad's job. ;)] It plays in High Quality or Low Quality. Second, it all depends on the Internet connection. That being said, if you're on Wi-Fi and your video quality is still poor, it most likely is the Internet speed (between you and my friend's site.) The slower the Internet, the poorer the quality will be shown on the device.

Also, if you're on 3G and EDGE, there's such thing as "lower than average" quality.
pascoe

Return to iPhone