<

ITunes connect / Sandbox Account?

Postby gwrddywal65 » Sat Feb 25, 2012 7:29 am

I was recently given a real iphone by a close friend she had used it before and had an itunes account but i logged out of hers and logged into mine. I've been getting apps just fine until now. I bought a app on my iPhone (surviving high school) and i was hoping to buy some episodes but every time I do it says i need to make a new account in the sandbox environment. I tried to make a new itunes/apple account and enter the itunes connect site like everyone says to but it say my Apple ID does not have permission to access iTunes Connect. so how do I do set up an account so i can do that and play my game???
gwrddywal65

Postby vsnderveer53 » Sat Feb 25, 2012 7:34 am

I was recently given a real iphone by a close friend she had used it before and had an itunes account but i logged out of hers and logged into mine. I've been getting apps just fine until now. I bought a app on my iPhone (surviving high school) and i was hoping to buy some episodes but every time I do it says i need to make a new account in the sandbox environment. I tried to make a new itunes/apple account and enter the itunes connect site like everyone says to but it say my Apple ID does not have permission to access iTunes Connect. so how do I do set up an account so i can do that and play my game???
I'm not really too sure but what I think is going on is that the serial number on your phone is still connected to your friends library, and not yours.. so I think you should try Deauthorizing accounts with your phone, open itunes and hit Store.. I would try Authorizing it first, if that doesnt work, hit deauthorize, if it has an option to deauthorize all computers hit that one, then authorize it agian and you wont have that problem.
vsnderveer53

Return to iPhone