<

Itunes won't let me add new mp4 videos into the library?

Postby yerachmiel » Fri Jan 28, 2011 3:18 am

i have a windows 7 home premium
x64bit :)

i am currently using itunes 10
and it worked great until recently, any mp4 video that i purchase (i purchase exactly the same way as i purchase my older videos) would not be allowed my itunes to be put into the library

the mp4 files aren't corrupt cos i played them and they work, they are of the specified aspect ratio for the iphone 3gs

has anyone experiences there issues?
yerachmiel

Postby cicero » Fri Jan 28, 2011 3:28 am

HI, it's the video codec issue. mp4 is a media container which can be encoded with many different codecs, so iPod just supports some special mp4 videos. As I know, the best video format for iTunes is mp4(avc/h.264 video encoder, aac audio encoder) videos, so you need to use a right software to convert the purchase videos to the right iTunes mp4 videos. I am using RZ Video Converter which can convert any videos or audios between different formats with good quality, such as convert the purchase videos to the right iTunes mp4 videos, etc. Yahoo or google search and purchase RZ Video Converter. Hope it can help you.
cicero

<

Re: Itunes won't let me add new mp4 videos into the library?

Postby happyboybaby » Fri May 18, 2012 4:17 am

Just google search Step by Step Guide on How to Easy Import MP4 to iTunes and Successfully Transfer MP4 to iPod, iPhone, iPad, Apple TV

you will find a simple solution to solve itunes cannot import mp4 problem and successfully sync mp4 to itunes, ipod, ipad
happyboybaby

Return to iPhone