<

Ive brought an iPhone and now it's blocked the person must of not payed the bill and won't give me my money?

Ive brought an iPhone and now it's blocked the person must of not payed the bill and won't give me my money?

Postby richard » Sun May 29, 2011 1:40 am

Just because you bought the phone doesn't mean you are going to have service. The previous owner has probably switched to their new phone and that one is no longer active. You can't expect to get service on their plan, they're not gonna pay for it. Sounds like you don't have any clue how mobile phones actually work. You need to take the phone to the carrier and get your own account. They will install a new SIM card and activate the phone with your new service. Start looking at the carrier's website to find out the types of plans available for the iPhone.

Additional: Did you put the SIM card in yourself, or did you have someone from the carrier do it? Transferring the SIM card from one phone to the new iPhone probably will not work. So again, the simplest solution is to visit the local store for your carrier and have them make sure your phone is setup properly on your plan.
richard

Postby aineislis37 » Sun May 29, 2011 1:47 am

I'm guessing that you didn't have any kind of contract when you bought the phone. You could threaten to call the authorities but if they know the law they probably won't care. To my knowledge, your only option to get your money back would be to go to small claims court in your area and request the judge to order them to pay you back.

Good Luck!!!
www.pavatammy.com
aineislis37

<

Postby kemp49 » Sun May 29, 2011 1:53 am

I don't understand. You bought this from another person and you expect it to keep working on their plan????

You need to go pay for service for the phone.
kemp49

Return to iPhone