<

Jailbreaking side effects? IPhone 4?

Postby azaryah72 » Sat Apr 16, 2011 11:18 am

I know how to jailbreak it. Is it worth going through all the trouble? Any negative results? :X
azaryah72

Postby jeannot » Sat Apr 16, 2011 11:25 am

I have not any issues or negative results jailbreaking my iPhones even since the initial iPhone release. I love it for various reasons though. I hate the stock look and the way apple chooses what you can and cannot do with it. Jailbreaking it makes it so much better in my opinion. It's true you may have to wait till another jailbreak is released to actually update the firmware but thats only because there usually is not a working jailbreak for some time. As far as people saying it voids your warranty... BLAH! ithey say it does but I have returned a few iphones in the past with no issues. I was just smart enough to restore it to factory default via itunes before bringing it in.
jeannot

<

Postby azarlah » Sat Apr 16, 2011 11:31 am

negative: voids your warentee, and anytime they release new phone updates you will not get them. once you upgrade to the new OS you will have to jailbreak it again. its not worth it
azarlah

Postby grufydd » Sat Apr 16, 2011 11:48 am

U can get real stuff thats abt it..if it gives u problems u can always restore to factory settings
grufydd

Return to iPhone