<

Korean radio stations I can listen to?

Postby benen41 » Sun Feb 19, 2012 2:29 am

is there any korean radio stations that I can listen to? (I live in the east coast of the USA) I like stations like MBC FM4U Lee Jin's Good Morning Radio, SBS Kim Young Chul's Fun Fun Today, MBC FM Son Suk Hee's Spotlight, Shim Shim Tapa, etc. is there anyway I can listen to them here? it would be bvery good if you can suggest apps on the iphone that I can listen on.

(I have KBS Cool FM (Yoo In Na's Volume Up and Super Junior's Kiss the Radio) but I can only listen to them from 6:00Am-8:00am/8:00-10:00am because of the time difference so I want more variety to listen to)
benen41

Postby mutayyib22 » Sun Feb 19, 2012 2:31 am

is there any korean radio stations that I can listen to? (I live in the east coast of the USA) I like stations like MBC FM4U Lee Jin's Good Morning Radio, SBS Kim Young Chul's Fun Fun Today, MBC FM Son Suk Hee's Spotlight, Shim Shim Tapa, etc. is there anyway I can listen to them here? it would be bvery good if you can suggest apps on the iphone that I can listen on.

(I have KBS Cool FM (Yoo In Na's Volume Up and Super Junior's Kiss the Radio) but I can only listen to them from 6:00Am-8:00am/8:00-10:00am because of the time difference so I want more variety to listen to)
sorry that I can't answer your question but can you tell me how you have KBS Cool FM? I really want to listen to it ;(
mutayyib22

Return to iPhone