<

I've locked my iphone4 and i can't remember the lock code? can anyone help me.!!!?

I've locked my iphone4 and i can't remember the lock code? can anyone help me.!!!?

Postby breneon98 » Fri Jun 10, 2011 10:48 am

I've put a pass code on my iPhone accidently and now i can't remember it, i've called my mobile company and apple too they've both suggested to factory reset it and i'll loose everything from my mobile, and also if i go to Itunes and try to reset to factory settings i don't get that option under my iphones name. but i dont want to loose all my contacts from iphone, so is there anyway i can remove the pass code without loosing any contacts from my mobile.
please help thanks...
breneon98

Postby northwode58 » Fri Jun 10, 2011 10:52 am

did you save ur contacts to a phonecard? if u did, then take it out and reset it.
other than that, ur screwed >.<
northwode58

<

Postby sachio » Fri Jun 10, 2011 10:58 am

best way is 2 search ur mind in other words think of someone u miss or like or sis mom dad or maybe a name if u r using simple pass-code then try 2 remember Special number like ur b'day or something
sachio

Postby shehyar » Fri Jun 10, 2011 10:59 am

You can Call the service provider and Reset it...
shehyar

Return to iPhone