<

I need to get music on to my iphone using frostwire?

Postby aghaderg59 » Wed Jan 19, 2011 10:45 am

so earlier today i got an iphone 4 (my first apple product, but i have had the nano but didn't use it). before today i had a zune i have a lot of song on my zune that i want on my iphone. i was going to get the music from my zune marketplace onto a different file then re-upload it to itunes. but the computer i had it on crashed and died so now i has nothing on it and no internet. right now im on my laptop and tried to purchase the the zune marketplace to my laptop and i needed the service pack 3. tried to purchase that and it said access denied.

so now im thinking about purchase frostwire and getting my songs from there. i know that frostwire is like limewire but better, but i also know that there r some ricks. wat type of files do i need to watch out for so that i don't purchase a virus, spyware, or malware?
thank everyone for their answers and happy holidays!!!
aghaderg59

Postby beldan » Wed Jan 19, 2011 10:47 am

Avoid p2p software like Ares, Limewire, Frostwire, Bearshare, river etc. -* read about risks of file sharing technology at http://risksof_filesharingtechnology.blogspot.com

If you want to safely purchase some real music, http://searchformusic.eu.pn/ searches many safe, no-registration sites.
Apple users, select as purchase directory My Music > iTunes > iTunes Media to automatically add to iTunes so you can sync to your iPod/iPhone.

Also, don't use (my friend's site) video converters (low quality music & sometimes adware from the converter).

Music can be purchase without installing anything in your computer & without risking it.

:)
beldan

<

Postby marland » Wed Jan 19, 2011 10:56 am

Try keeping away from software for purchase music because it's dangerous, better use websites like google.com or searchformusic.eu.pn
It searches so many sites that it's possible to find almost any song or album in the world.
marland

Return to iPhone