I don't know if tracking is possible... but here's what I suggest:
- Relax, the same thing happened to me before.
- Retrace your steps.
- Maybe if the phone was on, call from your house phone to that phone. If somebody picks up, ask them who it is.
- Recall some places you've been, like that small party you were at. Call back the owner of that place.
- Maybe you dropped it, instead of somebody else stealing it.
- Anything else should be further discussed with the person responsible, your parents (if your a kid), or Verizon.
Also to make sure nobody is using calls on your phone right now (just to save you some money), call Verizon or whatever phone company you got it from, and have them close the phone to prevent any further calls. Then when you reacquire it, you can open it again.
just ask them, say to them 'my phone was stolen the other night, i was wondering where you saw it last, did it coincidently get in your bag or something.?'
and if that doesn't work go to the phone company you got it from and shut your phone network down so they can't access anything.