<

My photos disappeared from my iPhone while connecting to iTunes! How do I get them back?

My photos disappeared from my iPhone while connecting to iTunes! How do I get them back?

Postby heriberto59 » Mon Nov 29, 2010 9:15 am

My husband plugged my iPhone into our pc and iTunes opened. It asked if it was a new phone and he clicked 'yes'. Then it said "backing up iPhone" on iTunes and "syncing" on the iPhone. This is when the pc decided to freeze and he had to restart the pc. I later noticed that all of the pics on my phone were gone! Is there a way to recover them?
heriberto59

Postby pryor52 » Mon Nov 29, 2010 9:17 am

You will need to check your preferences in iTunes to see where your phone normally backs up your photos to and see if you have a copy of the pictures in that folder on your computer.By default, I believe it puts them in the "My Documents\My Pictures" folder but also check in "My Documents\My Music\iTunes. Usually the pics aren't deleted from the phone though, just copied over to the computer. So they should still be on your phone. If the photos aren't in either location, then there's not much you'll be able to do.
pryor52

Return to iPhone