<

I'm replacing my dead iphone. Are pics stored on sim card or are they forever gone?

I'm replacing my dead iphone. Are pics stored on sim card or are they forever gone?

Postby willaburh » Wed Sep 28, 2011 2:08 am

My iphone 3GS was corrupted and the Apple folks could not save it. Unfortunately, I don't think I synced my pictures from my iphone... Are the pictures stored on my sim card? If so, I can hopefully just transfer the pics over to my new iphone.
willaburh

Postby isidro85 » Wed Sep 28, 2011 2:10 am

I think you cannot retrieve picture from your sim card. Sim card can only store contacts and some other little stuff in it, but not pictures. If apple folks can't do it, you are probably out of luck ;(
isidro85

<

Postby tzvi47 » Wed Sep 28, 2011 2:18 am

I think you cannot retrieve picture from your sim card. Sim card can only store contacts and some other little stuff in it, but not pictures. If apple folks can't do it, you are probably out of luck ;(
Hi.The pics may actually be stored instead on your memory card.So check there first.If you don't see them there then most likely yes their gone.
tzvi47

Return to iPhone