<

Is the iPhone 3GS outdated?

Postby aodhaigh » Wed Dec 08, 2010 4:05 am

I can either get the iPhone 3GS or iPhone 4 but I went to the Apple store today and looked at each, and even though the iPhone 4 is the "new thing" I really wasn't a fan of the feel of it.. it had too much of a rough feeling compared to the 3GS that just felt better in my hand and I just liked it better. And, aside from the retina display and facetime, everything on the 3GS seemed the same since they run off the same software. So would I be ok getting the 3GS or do you think it's really worth getting the iphone 4? Oh and btw, the iphone 3gs is 100 dollars cheaper
aodhaigh

Postby faerwald » Wed Dec 08, 2010 4:08 am

iPhone 3GS has 256mb ram where as
iPhone 4 has 512 mb ram that means it is very fast and runs at a double speed moreover you have mentioned almost evey other feature

There is also a front camera for video calls and chats and moreover this is just the beginning of iPhone 4 so in near future you'll see applications that support iPhone 4 only.

MY ADVICE: Buy an iPhone 4
faerwald

<

Postby orman » Wed Dec 08, 2010 4:19 am

I actually searched the similar question last several days. while attempting to find the solution I found a way to get a real iphone 4g from www.theiphone4net.tk!! the iOS4 is arriving in just a few days & it's going to be awesome!!

Good luck
orman

Return to iPhone