<

The volume on my iPhone won't work. what do I do?

Postby medwyn97 » Sat Sep 10, 2011 9:14 am

I was trying to listen to music on the iPod section and the volume just stopped working. It's so annoying!
medwyn97

Postby corlan84 » Sat Sep 10, 2011 9:17 am

I was trying to listen to music on the iPod section and the volume just stopped working. It's so annoying!
There are several things you can do.

1. the most basic thing to do is just to restart your iphone
2. if it still does not work you should try to connect it to your computer and open up itunes and restore your iphone and reload the music files back into the iphone and try again
3. Instead of restoring you can also try master reset on the iphone and see if that works
4. If the above does not work, i guess you take it to the apple store or some professionals
corlan84

<

Postby oswallt » Sat Sep 10, 2011 9:22 am

There are several things you can do.

1. the most basic thing to do is just to restart your iphone
2. if it still does not work you should try to connect it to your computer and open up itunes and restore your iphone and reload the music files back into the iphone and try again
3. Instead of restoring you can also try master reset on the iphone and see if that works
4. If the above does not work, i guess you take it to the apple store or some professionals
shut it off, wait at least ten seconds then turn it back on.
if still no, hole the power button and the home button until it powers down. wait at least 10 seconds then turn it back on.
if still no make sure everything is backed up and restore it.
if still no, hahaha go to your local apple store. or call tech support.
oswallt

Return to iPhone