<

This really strong magnet came in contact with my iphone 3gs and the phone shut off and it does not turn on.?

This really strong magnet came in contact with my iphone 3gs and the phone shut off and it does not turn on.?

Postby waller » Thu Dec 08, 2011 4:20 am

i tried holding the home and power button but it does not work it is completely dead.my computer wont recognize it.when i connect it to power it wont go on either it just gets really hot. help please
User avatar
waller
 
Posts: 41
Joined: Fri May 27, 2011 10:51 pm

This really strong magnet came in contact with my iphone 3gs and the phone shut off and it does not turn on.?

Postby jerico84 » Thu Dec 08, 2011 4:25 am

The magnet sucked out and destroyed the pixels on the screen and the circuits in the iPhone. RIP IPhone
User avatar
jerico84
 
Posts: 55
Joined: Fri May 27, 2011 7:27 pm

<

This really strong magnet came in contact with my iphone 3gs and the phone shut off and it does not turn on.?

Postby fateh43 » Thu Dec 08, 2011 4:34 am

mostlikely de-magnetized it.
sorry, it is definately messed up..
send it back to apple and try to get another!
User avatar
fateh43
 
Posts: 50
Joined: Wed Apr 06, 2011 6:54 pm

This really strong magnet came in contact with my iphone 3gs and the phone shut off and it does not turn on.?

Postby guglielmo » Thu Dec 08, 2011 4:36 am

it's broken. sorry. sendd it in the apple.
User avatar
guglielmo
 
Posts: 116
Joined: Mon Dec 14, 2009 2:40 pm


Return to iPhone

 


  • Related topics
    Replies
    Views
    Last post

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Google [Bot], Google Adsense [Bot] and 10 guests