<

Verizon iPhone on Virgin mobile?

Postby zechariah » Sun Mar 20, 2011 12:12 pm

Ok so the iPhone is finally coming to Verizon on February 11, 2010. but some of my friends are debating that now that its coming to Verizon, it will be able to connect to Networks like Virgin Mobile and Sprint? Is this true? Example, lets say i buy the new Verizon iPhone version, and don't like the price on the monthly plan. Could i be able to connect that same phone with the Virgin Mobile Unlimited prepaid Plan?
zechariah

Postby efran » Sun Mar 20, 2011 12:16 pm

Ok so the iPhone is finally coming to Verizon on February 11, 2010. but some of my friends are debating that now that its coming to Verizon, it will be able to connect to Networks like Virgin Mobile and Sprint? Is this true? Example, lets say i buy the new Verizon iPhone version, and don't like the price on the monthly plan. Could i be able to connect that same phone with the Virgin Mobile Unlimited prepaid Plan?
No

few things to get clear
CDMA phones can not be unlocked to use on another carrier they can be flashed and evn that might not be possible. Knowing Apple it will not even be flashable
CDMA phones use ESN and MEID numbers they do not have IMEI
efran

<

Postby terika » Sun Mar 20, 2011 12:22 pm

Since it's NOT OUT, NOBODY KNOWS.

Not to mention you'll have to pay $600 (full price)

---
Kasey C, PC guru since Apple II days
Hard work pays off later. Laziness pays off now.
terika

Return to iPhone