<

I was given a iphone how do I register it so that my name shows instead of the original owner?

I was given a iphone how do I register it so that my name shows instead of the original owner?

Postby darran16 » Wed Aug 24, 2011 12:09 pm

have a used iphone given to me by friend when he updated to new phone. How do I change the phone name to mine
darran16

Postby breasal37 » Wed Aug 24, 2011 12:13 pm

have a used iphone given to me by friend when he updated to new phone. How do I change the phone name to mine
I would reset it to "Factory Settings," this will make the phone exactly the same was when it came out of the box. The video link below should help, but it might be slightly different depending on what version you iPhone is.

http://www.ehow.com/how_5043370_restore-iphone-factory-settings.html

I hope I’ve helped!
If you have anymore questions please let me know by adding to this question, or posting a new one. Thanks!
breasal37

<

Postby garan » Wed Aug 24, 2011 12:22 pm

I would reset it to "Factory Settings," this will make the phone exactly the same was when it came out of the box. The video link below should help, but it might be slightly different depending on what version you iPhone is.

http://www.ehow.com/how_5043370_restore-iphone-factory-settings.html

I hope I’ve helped!
If you have anymore questions please let me know by adding to this question, or posting a new one. Thanks!
When the phone is synced, double click its name on the left side of the iTunes menu, and it will highlight the name. Change to your liking.
garan

Return to iPhone