<

What if I accidentally delete all my contacts from my iphone can I recover it?

Postby anshil » Fri Oct 26, 2012 6:38 am

I was in mobile me and I was just adding a new device my mom's iphone and I accidentally clicked delete all contacts because I thought it would only delete the ones that were synced but all of it deleted. What am I going to do my mom had those contacts since before she was married!
anshil

Postby terry83 » Fri Oct 26, 2012 6:40 am

tricky... im guessing you hadnt backed up these contacts??? if not then im afraid there's no way to recover them.

I would (if i were you) go to your nearest apple store (or contact there customer services) to find out if there's something their technical team can do.

best of luck!
terry83

<

Postby anerae96 » Fri Oct 26, 2012 6:42 am

try hooking it up to iTunes and restorin from backup
anerae96

Postby senior90 » Fri Oct 26, 2012 6:44 am

just make sure she doesn't plug in her iphone to mobile me or then they are gone forever!
senior90

Postby van58 » Fri Oct 26, 2012 6:46 am

just make sure she doesn't plug in her iphone to mobile me or then they are gone forever!
van58

Re: What if I accidentally delete all my contacts from my ip

Postby ronald17 » Fri Jan 11, 2013 5:30 am

If you want get photos (camera roll, photo library) back after deleting them from iphone 4, you can use Dr.Fone (iPhone 4) to directly scan and recover lost photos from your iPhone 4. This video shows you how to recover photos within three steps.

Watch Video Demo:
youtu。be/ben236KUb-o

------------------------------------------------------------

Dr.Fone is the World's 1st iPhone/iPad/iPod Data Recovery software for personal users that can recover data directly from iPhone, iPad and iPod Touch, including contacts, photos, videos, SMS, iMessages, call history, notes, reminders, voice memos, etc., as well as recover data from iTunes backup file.
* Directly Recover from iPhone 4(GSM & CDMA)/3GS, iPad 1 & iPod touch 4
* Extract iTunes Backup for all iOS (supporting iOS 6) Devices, including iPhone 5/4S
* Data loss after your device is crashed, broken, lost, iOS upgrade

Dr.Fone for Mac can help you easily recover photos, contacts, text messages, and more on iPhone, iPad and iPod touch. Retrieve lost & deleted data directly from your iOS device, or via its iTunes backup file.
* Directly recover from your iPhone 4/3GS, iPad 1&iPod touch 4 or iTunes backup
* For all other iOS devices, like iPhone 5, iPad mini, iPod touch 5; via iTunes backup
* Recover up to 12 file types, including photos, contacts, messages, videos, notes...

More Info:
total-data-recovery。com/
Recover lost files from iPhone 5 directly and iTunes backup
http://youtu.be/wUKwY2eGDLk
ronald17

Return to iPhone