<

What does on mobile mean on Facebook messenger?

Postby telford53 » Sun Apr 29, 2012 3:10 pm

By Facebook messenger I mean the app for the iPhone. Yeah cause there's this person i was talking to and it says on mobile and they havent replied since yesterday.
telford53

Postby cristiano » Sun Apr 29, 2012 3:14 pm

Mobile means, mobile version. So more then likely they signed on a cell phone. They might have not replied because they have not checked the applications on there phone.
cristiano

<

Postby wolfgang93 » Sun Apr 29, 2012 3:20 pm

Mobile means, mobile version. So more then likely they signed on a cell phone. They might have not replied because they have not checked the applications on there phone.
Well I think it means that person is receiving notifications on their mobile device through the app
wolfgang93

Postby antonio » Sun Apr 29, 2012 3:28 pm

Well I think it means that person is receiving notifications on their mobile device through the app
It means that their on a Facebook app for a smart phone. Sometimes it doesn't log out so it may say their on but they may not have the app open.
antonio

Return to iPhone