<

What happens when a nun gets pregnant?

Postby duffey89 » Sat Dec 04, 2010 10:33 am

I was in church 3 weeks ago, but bored as hell. I went to the bathroom, but the men's bathroom was out of order, so I used the lady's room. To waste time, I decided to masturbate (iphone not fun ftw!!). After I came, church just let out, so I bailed without cleaning the toilet so I wouldn't be caught. However, I saw a nun walk in just as I left the church. Today, I found out she was pregnant!!! What should I do? SHould I give her money to have an abortion, or flee the city?
duffey89

Postby bertolde » Sat Dec 04, 2010 10:40 am

They make a terrible movie starring Jane Fonda about it!
bertolde

<

Postby camdyn » Sat Dec 04, 2010 10:52 am

A nun is a woman who has taken vows committing her to a spiritual life. She may be an ascetic who voluntarily chooses to leave mainstream society and live her life in prayer and contemplation in a monastery or convent. The term "nun" is applicable to Catholics – both eastern and western traditions – Orthodox Christians, Anglicans, Lutherans, Jains, Buddhists, and Taoists. While in common usage the terms nun and sister are often used interchangeably, in some cases they are differentiated, a nun being a religious female who lives a contemplative cloistered life of prayer and meditation, while a sister, in Christian denominations, lives an active vocation of prayer and service, often to the needy, sick, poor, and uneducated.
camdyn

Postby apenimon » Sat Dec 04, 2010 11:04 am

A nun is a woman who has taken vows committing her to a spiritual life. She may be an ascetic who voluntarily chooses to leave mainstream society and live her life in prayer and contemplation in a monastery or convent. The term "nun" is applicable to Catholics – both eastern and western traditions – Orthodox Christians, Anglicans, Lutherans, Jains, Buddhists, and Taoists. While in common usage the terms nun and sister are often used interchangeably, in some cases they are differentiated, a nun being a religious female who lives a contemplative cloistered life of prayer and meditation, while a sister, in Christian denominations, lives an active vocation of prayer and service, often to the needy, sick, poor, and uneducated.
I don't understand your situation, love. What do you have to do with a pregnant nun? If you did not physically have prayer with her, there's no way you could be the father.
apenimon

Postby birkhead57 » Sat Dec 04, 2010 11:07 am

Mother and child would be loved and cared for, just like any other mother and child.
birkhead57

Postby craig » Sat Dec 04, 2010 11:21 am

The movie 'Agnes of God' happens.
craig

Return to iPhone