<

What will happen if I restore my iPhone?

Postby halford53 » Tue Jan 25, 2011 8:12 am

I've been having a problem with my iPhone camera not taking pictures and I was told if I restore it, the issue will probably be resolved.

So my question is: If I have been backing up my iPhone, and I go to "restore" it, will everything that I backed up still be there if I did it correctly? Or does restoring it only delete everything?
halford53

Postby caries72 » Tue Jan 25, 2011 8:18 am

I was actually looking for a similar question last several days. when trying to search the answer I ended up getting a real iphone 4g from www.iphonetalk.tk. mine is scheduled for delivery in the next few days n I'm loving it.

Enjoy the new phone
caries72

<

Postby botolf34 » Tue Jan 25, 2011 8:26 am

I was actually looking for a similar question last several days. when trying to search the answer I ended up getting a real iphone 4g from www.iphonetalk.tk. mine is scheduled for delivery in the next few days n I'm loving it.

Enjoy the new phone
botolf34

Postby rhodes » Tue Jan 25, 2011 8:27 am

The camera problem is not in the software, or atleast something that cannot be fixed by updating it.

Take your iPhone to your local Apple store or Apple authorized reseller. If you don't have one, use Apple's 'Express Lane' option (https://expresslane.apple.com/GetproductgroupList.do)
rhodes

Return to iPhone