<

Whats A Good Starter Smartphone?

Postby pomeroy52 » Wed May 25, 2011 1:11 am

I have been wanting a smartphone but i don't know which to get can you tell me a good starter smartphone (That It Is No An iPhone)
pomeroy52

Postby sorel » Wed May 25, 2011 1:17 am

The Samsung Galaxy S is the best smartphone i ever had.

The Galaxy S arrived perfectly packed on its case, and it was the best purchase I made in cell phones in a long time, The internet is full of customizations, Firmware changes for the international version, so it was easy to update the firmware to Froyo and even to load a customized Firmware by DARKY. Just spent some hours searching and studying how to do it, and voila, a brand new Galasy S International, unlocked with a customized Firmware, working perfectly in Brazil.

I highly recommend this Smartphone.

###
sorel

<

Postby sayer30 » Wed May 25, 2011 1:26 am

Whatever carrier you choose, there's a LG Optimus phone waiting for you. Perfect for people who aren't looking for an iPhone or something like it. They are also have good prices. And they aren't just on the carrier like Verizon and AT&T but also on prepaid carriers like Boost or Cricket. If you want something more high end like the iPhone, most carrier also has a galaxy s phone.
sayer30

Postby naruto » Wed May 25, 2011 1:37 am

Basically, there are iPhones, iPhone knock-offs, and a few older phones that you wouldn't wish on your worst enemy. I'm not sure why you wouldn't want an iPhone, as it's been the best cellphone experience I've ever had.
naruto

Postby gustavo » Wed May 25, 2011 1:42 am

Htc wildfire (with android) because it's user friendly, cheap and generally a joy to have
gustavo

Postby rhodes » Wed May 25, 2011 1:50 am

Htc wildfire (with android) because it's user friendly, cheap and generally a joy to have
xperia play
rhodes

Return to iPhone