<

Where to buy genuine Apple replacement digitiser LCD screen for iphone 4?

Postby gail57 » Sat Jan 29, 2011 8:58 pm

Got a few nasty scratches on my iphone front glass as the phone slided across the room facing down. I am hoping to replace it myself ie. replace the digitiser LCD glass panel. Had a quick search online and couldn't find any spare parts sold by Apple. Checked ebay and price range varies from $20 from Hong Kong to $600 from US. Any suggestions about where's the best place to get a new LCD touch screen? I am not after a cheap piece of plastic at $2, but just something that's exactly the same or as close as possible to the original panel Apple uses. Thanks.
gail57

Postby palmere » Sat Jan 29, 2011 9:00 pm

iFixit has parts and instructions for iPhones; the below part references the 16GB iPhone 4, but poke around. They have step-by-step directions as well.

http://www.ifixit.com/iPhone-Parts/iPhone-4/251
palmere

<

Postby telford » Sat Jan 29, 2011 9:05 pm

I actually searched the similar question a few days before. when attempting to look the solution I stumbled upon a way to get the new iphone 4g from www.2iphone4share.tk!!! the phone arrived any days now and i'm so excited I can't wait!!!

Good luck
telford

Re: Where to buy genuine Apple replacement digitiser LCD scr

Postby bagail » Sat Oct 15, 2011 1:45 am

1) I tried repairing Bonjour, but that didn't help. 2) I reinstalled the Docs to go desktop on my computer. 3) I couldn't delete the desktop from my i-pod because Bonjour hasn't ever found it, so it has never been on any list in my i-pod. 4) I went to the manufacturer of our router Zyxel and saw that there is an update for the firmware. I purchase it, but the extensions of the file names are unfamiliar to me, so I don't know what to do with them. 5) I went to my firewall in Windows 7 and added Docs to go and checked both choices. Both choices are also checked for i-tunes. I use Chinese windows so I'm not quite sure what the English is for those choices, something like home and public use. So far, I have still not been able to pair my i-pod touch with my computer using Windows 7.
Don't try so hard,the best things come when you least expect them to
bagail

Return to iPhone