<

Which is the best nokia's mobile phone under the range of 15 to 20 thousand Pakistani Rupees ?

Which is the best nokia's mobile phone under the range of 15 to 20 thousand Pakistani Rupees ?

Postby bonds3 » Fri Apr 01, 2011 5:27 am

im looking for a good mobile phone under the range of 15000 to 20000 Pakistani Rupees... preferably nokia.
right now im using nokia 5800 xpress musik n im quite fed up of it... want to resale it. my mum is asking me to get an iphone 3gs but is a sensetive phone n i cannot take much care of my phones... need suggestions :)
bonds3

Postby aviv4 » Fri Apr 01, 2011 5:30 am

im looking for a good mobile phone under the range of 15000 to 20000 Pakistani Rupees... preferably nokia.
right now im using nokia 5800 xpress musik n im quite fed up of it... want to resale it. my mum is asking me to get an iphone 3gs but is a sensetive phone n i cannot take much care of my phones... need suggestions :)
Nokia C6 Unlocked GSM Phone
Great for mobile messaging and social networking as well as providing excellent voice communications, the Symbian-based Nokia C6 smartphone combines a 3.2-inch touchscreen display with a side-sliding full QWERTY keyboard. The large screen offers an excellent Internet viewing experience, and it also features a full suite of e-mail and social networking capabilities. Update your status, comment on your friends and family, or take pics with the 5-megapixel camera and share them on Facebook, MySpace, Flickr and Ovi Share.
The C6 is a nice looking, stylish phone, good size phone, not too thick or long at all, it's fairly small and fits in your shirt pocket if you are a guy. Made of quality materials and feels like a quality product from the weight of the phone and also when you slide the keyboard out, it is stiff and not moving about. The top row keyboard key is a little close to the top half of the phone so when you type your thumb hits the top and gets in the way; not a deal breaker for me as I just learn to adapt.
aviv4

Return to iPhone