<

Why is my boyfriend so secretive with his phone and computer?

Postby clement29 » Sat Jan 08, 2011 5:29 pm

sorry 2 say that he does not love u :(
damn, that's messed up. He's just using u...
clement29

Postby abrahamo » Sat Jan 08, 2011 5:42 pm

sorry 2 say that he does not love u :(
damn, that's messed up. He's just using u...
If you feel so suspicious maybe you should just come clean with him.
abrahamo

<

Postby thor » Sat Jan 08, 2011 5:44 pm

I think I understand how you feel. But if you really feel this uncomfortable about it then I think you should talk to him. It's better to talk to them before doing anything you might regret. I used to have a relationship with a guy who suddenly stopped talking to me. I didn't talk to him about it and broke up with him, now I think I was wrong not to confront him first. The way I see it is that if he truly likes you, then he won't do anything stupid like cheat. If he does then he's not worth your time. Just talk to him first. Good Luck :)
thor

Postby gavyn » Sat Jan 08, 2011 5:46 pm

He is private because...are you ready??? HE'S GOT SOMETHING TO HIDE!!! If a relationship is ever going to go anywhere there can't be secrets.
gavyn

Postby armen » Sat Jan 08, 2011 6:03 pm

He is private because...are you ready??? HE'S GOT SOMETHING TO HIDE!!! If a relationship is ever going to go anywhere there can't be secrets.
he's obviously hiding something. personally, I think he is cheating and u should dump him. best of luck ;)
armen

Postby naftalie44 » Sat Jan 08, 2011 6:08 pm

Sounds to me like hes a nobhead. put it this way if he wasnt hiding anything from you then why would he need to do all these things to stop you seeing his phone? and the facebook thing baffles me alot too i wouldnt trust him you need to ask him this question and also ask him face to face why he wont add you to friends on facebook. god if hes cheating or anything like that hes such a **** guys like that piss me off
naftalie44

Postby oliverios47 » Sat Jan 08, 2011 6:21 pm

Sounds to me like hes a nobhead. put it this way if he wasnt hiding anything from you then why would he need to do all these things to stop you seeing his phone? and the facebook thing baffles me alot too i wouldnt trust him you need to ask him this question and also ask him face to face why he wont add you to friends on facebook. god if hes cheating or anything like that hes such a **** guys like that piss me off
because some people like to have their privacy.
i'm very secretive with my phone and my computer too, i don't like anybody getting their hands on it or seeing what i have or do on them
but YOUR boyfriend is cheating on you to your face, DUMP HIM.
oliverios47

Postby addams » Sat Jan 08, 2011 6:31 pm

This is not a viable relationship - this person (male) is not the kind you need to waste your time or energy on - TRUST is the main ingredient in a mature and mutual relationship - Get out of this mans life, and move on - he will not improve with age, and his secretiveness will only increase in time. You are just a "booty call" and not a real mate!
addams

Postby golden20 » Sat Jan 08, 2011 6:32 pm

Hi! Just to let you know this is kind of normal for a guy (not in the good way though) to be secretive about communication methods. What is MOST LIKELY going on is that he does some light flirting with his female friends which isn't all that great if you two are in close relationship. He may be scared about the way you'd react if you found out that he talks to other girls/women like he does. (He may just not be able to help it and doesn't want you to take it the wrong way.) As for the computer and facebook...I won't add my girlfriend on facebook because I do alot of online gaming..and I knew if I did add her not only would she see how rediculously nerdy my conversations are with other friends, but these friends would harass her constantly. (In a joking way but still...) Also about the computer..he may have a couple...prayer..erm..turn-ons? That he doesn't want you to know about...for instance I wouldn't really want my girlfriend to know that I spend copious amounts of time viewing hentai.... Seriously what's probably going on is he's keeping a couple secrets from you because he values your relation ship and wants to safeguard it from being broken up by anything including his own uncontrollable flirtatious attitude... If you know him ever being overly physically intimate with any female friends around you, tell him that it upsets you and that your fears that he may be cheating on you.. In the end if you TRUELY think he is, leave him. If he cant be satisfied with JUST you than he doesn't DESERVE you. My two cents on the issue... hope it helped...
golden20

Postby kelleher » Sat Jan 08, 2011 6:38 pm

Hi! Just to let you know this is kind of normal for a guy (not in the good way though) to be secretive about communication methods. What is MOST LIKELY going on is that he does some light flirting with his female friends which isn't all that great if you two are in close relationship. He may be scared about the way you'd react if you found out that he talks to other girls/women like he does. (He may just not be able to help it and doesn't want you to take it the wrong way.) As for the computer and facebook...I won't add my girlfriend on facebook because I do alot of online gaming..and I knew if I did add her not only would she see how rediculously nerdy my conversations are with other friends, but these friends would harass her constantly. (In a joking way but still...) Also about the computer..he may have a couple...prayer..erm..turn-ons? That he doesn't want you to know about...for instance I wouldn't really want my girlfriend to know that I spend copious amounts of time viewing hentai.... Seriously what's probably going on is he's keeping a couple secrets from you because he values your relation ship and wants to safeguard it from being broken up by anything including his own uncontrollable flirtatious attitude... If you know him ever being overly physically intimate with any female friends around you, tell him that it upsets you and that your fears that he may be cheating on you.. In the end if you TRUELY think he is, leave him. If he cant be satisfied with JUST you than he doesn't DESERVE you. My two cents on the issue... hope it helped...
There is no relationship without trust. And he's not giving you any reason to trust him, so leave him. Before you end up with an STD.
kelleher

PreviousNext

Return to iPhone